Wednesday 6 February 2013

Muscle Aches and Day 5 Results

Every day I am seeing small by encouraging changes in my workouts, energy, and attitude. Today was a tough start on the treadmill. It took a good 8-10 minutes into my run to stop wincing. Every muscle, tissue and fiber holding my body together ached ...... Every time my feet hit that belt I felt it! In my hips, thighs, quads, you name it, it hurt!  But I pushed through the pain (Biggest Loser here I come!) and ended my run with better results than the day previous. So again, I am impressed. (Being a red-haired, firey Aries sometimes has its benefits!) 

Here are the results from Day 5 of my  February Pledge to Run....Daily!!!

Bad iPhone photo of my finish screen...just for proof!

Manual Program: 25minutes

-4mins walk 3.5, 2.5 incline
-16mins run 5.0
-1min sprint 6.0
-4mins walk 3.5, 2.5 incline

1.90 miles
223 cals burned

25 minutes total workout



No comments:

Post a Comment